miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Secrets

1.Can you keep a secret?
Yes.

2.Have you ever revealed someone’s secret?
  Never.

3.Who do you confide your secrets to?
  Usually to no one. However if I do, it will certainly depend on the nature of the secret. I think some of my friends are much more suited to understand my secrets than others, to me it will depend on what I know they've been through with their lives, and then pick those which look like eligible candidates.

4.Did you keep a secret diary when you were a child?
  No, that's a girls thing.

5.Do you know anyone who is very secretive?
  Yes, me lol.

6.What are the most common secrets?
  For most people, probably love secrets. For me, I don't really have any common types of secrets since I can make a secret out of almost anything.

7.Has anyone ever confessed something to you?
  Yes, I'm very well known among my friends to be able to deal and understand anything they throw out at me. Even if they're confessing a true crime like murder, I'm pretty sure (and they are also) that I'll keep my cool.

8.Do you think men or women are more secretive?
  They're both humans, and all humans have secrets. I bet that if we could find a measure of "secretiveness", out of a big big sample, the results would pan out 50/50ish.

9.Do you think it is wrong for the media to reveal people’s secrets?
  Yes, it's wrong. It is a complicated dynamic though, because the media wouldn't be doing it if there weren't thousands, perhaps millions of people hungry for ridiculous gossip and truly unimportant stuff about their favorite characters. I think there's a great lack of minding your own business in humanity that used to annoy me a while ago. I no longer care about any media related shit though... like a sane person would. lol

10.Is it good to have secrets?
   Yes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario